Equipment Logistics Support Specialist
The ideal candidate will be expected to handle a wide range of tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
This person must be exceedingly well organized and flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting a busy office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, many times under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful,
and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, is crucial to this role. Written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail are equally important.
- Assist in the management of the assignment of government equipment, such as desk phones and government provided cellphones, and iPads to federal employees.
- Maintain accurate records of assignments and transfers of such equipment.
- Assist in the management of the upgrades of such systems.
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory of all IT equipment.
- Support in managing and maintaining the ergo demonstration room.
- Prioritize and manage multiple activities simultaneously and follow through on assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Work closely with employees and clients to coordinate the execution of above tasks.
- Maintain initiative, flexibility, and cooperation in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with 2–5 years of experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced word processing using Word, as well as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Friendly, diplomatic, and confidential when dealing with federal and contractor employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Dedicated and flexible approach to work.
- Willingness to work directly with clients in an environment that changes rapidly and requires occasional long hours.
- Able to sit for extended periods and perform work in an office environment, including extensive use of computers.
- Ability to meet the requirements for a DOE security clearance and Building Access badge.
- DOE site access will require the qualified candidate be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance.
The candidate’s written consent to conduct a background check for the purposes of obtaining a security clearance may be required as a condition of employment.
- Ongoing reviews and tests for the absence of any illegal substances may be conducted as a requirement for ongoing access to DOE sites.
The candidate’s written consent to conduct such tests may be required as a condition of employment.
Desired or Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of DOE HQ, sites and systems is a plus.
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Or FAX to:
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules.)