Project Enhancement Corporation (PEC) with a DUNS# 019719041 has provided extensive support to federal agencies and commercial clients since 1998, delivering high-quality and cost-effective services.
PEC is a small, minority-owned business and small business under the Small Business Administration’s size standards for various North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes including:
- 541330 – Engineering ($15M)
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services ($15M)
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services ($15M)
- 541620 – Environmental Consulting Services ($15M)
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services ($15M)
- 541714 – Research & Development in Biotechnology (1000 employees)
- 541715 – Research & Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology) (1000 employees)
- 541720 – Research & Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities ($20.5M)
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($15M)
- 561210 – Facilities Support Services ($38.5M)
- 562910 – Remediation Except Environmental Remediation Services ($20.5M)
00CORP – The Professional Service Schedule – GS-00F-0004T
Provides a streamlined approach to fulfilling requirements that fall within
the scope of more than one schedule for acquiring a total solution under a single contract.
The Professional Service Schedule includes services from the following schedules.
Schedule 871 – Professional Engineering Services – GS-00F-0004T
- 871-1 Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities
- 871-2 Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- 871-3 System Design, Engineering and Integration
- 871-4 Test and Evaluation
- 871-5 Integrated Logistics Support
- 871-6 Acquisition and Life Cycle Management
Schedule 874: Mission Oriented Business Integrate Services (MOBIS) – GS-00F-0004T
- 874-1 Consulting Services
- 874-4 Training Services
- 874-7 Project/Program Management Support Services
Schedule 899: Environmental Services – GS-00F-0004T
- 899-1 Environmental Consulting Services
Click here to download a PDF of The Professional Service Schedule.
Kansas City National Security Campus Supply Chain Management Center – Environmental Consulting Agreement
Available for immediate use to all National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) and Department of Energy,
Office of Environmental Management (DOE-EM) contractors, this agreement leverages procurement spending, stream-lines
acquisition, and lowers the overall cost of services.
- Agreement is an IDIQ and contracts are issued as fixed-price or labor-hour instruments
- Work awarded under agreement funded and issued directly by site contractor to PEC
- Access to Government Preferred GSA rates
- Small Business subcontractor credit
For additional information on this agreement, please contact PEC.