Project Enhancement Corporation (PEC) with a DUNS# 019719041 has provided extensive support to federal agencies and commercial clients since 1998, delivering high-quality and cost-effective services.
PEC is a small, minority-owned business and small business under the Small Business Administration’s size standards for various North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes including:
- 541330 – Engineering ($16.5M)
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services ($16.5M)
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services ($16.5M)
- 541620 – Environmental Consulting Services ($16.5M)
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services ($16.5M)
- 541714 – Research & Development in Biotechnology (1000 employees)
- 541715 – Research & Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology) (1000 employees)
- 541720 – Research & Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities ($22M)
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($16.5M)
- 561210 – Facilities Support Services ($41.5M)
- 562910 – Remediation Except Environmental Remediation Services ($22M)
00CORP – The Professional Service Schedule – GS-00F-0004T
Provides a streamlined approach to fulfilling requirements that fall within
the scope of more than one schedule for acquiring a total solution under a single contract.
The Professional Service Schedule includes services from the following schedules.
Schedule 871 – Professional Engineering Services – GS-00F-0004T
- 871-1 Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities
- 871-2 Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- 871-3 System Design, Engineering and Integration
- 871-4 Test and Evaluation
- 871-5 Integrated Logistics Support
- 871-6 Acquisition and Life Cycle Management
Schedule 874: Mission Oriented Business Integrate Services (MOBIS) – GS-00F-0004T
- 874-1 Consulting Services
- 874-4 Training Services
- 874-7 Project/Program Management Support Services
Schedule 899: Environmental Services – GS-00F-0004T
- 899-1 Environmental Consulting Services
Click here to download a PDF of The Professional Service Schedule.
One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) is a Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ)
contract vehicle that provides flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
Services under OASIS are awarded under seven North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) pools. PEC is on two teams, each
awarded a contract for work in NAICS Pools 3 and 4. Work may cross over multiple disciplines and span many areas of expertise with
task orders being assigned in the NAICS pool with the greatest percentage of anticipated requirements.
Services under OASIS Pool 3 with MELE as prime contractor include engineering services for military applications, acquisition,
and deployment of aerospace equipment and military weapons systems awarded under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
code: 541330 – Engineering Services.
Services under OASIS Pool 4 with Azimuth as prime contractor include Research and Development (R&D) support to government customers under the
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes:
- 541713 – R&D in Nanotechnology
- 541714 – R&D in Biotechnology (except Nanobiotechnology)
- 541715 – R&D in the Physical, Engineering and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
Kansas City National Security Campus Supply Chain Management Center – Environmental Consulting Agreement
Available for immediate use to all National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) and Department of Energy,
Office of Environmental Management (DOE-EM) contractors, this agreement leverages procurement spending, stream-lines
acquisition, and lowers the overall cost of services.
- Agreement is an IDIQ and contracts are issued as fixed-price or labor-hour instruments
- Work awarded under agreement funded and issued directly by site contractor to PEC
- Access to Government Preferred GSA rates
- Small Business subcontractor credit
For additional information on this agreement, please contact PEC.